Sales Representative (full or part time)
Having doubled our user base and site traffic within the last 3 months, Prighter is centred around demystifying GDPR and Brexit and providing an easy-to-use legal representation platform for clients of every shape and size, affording brand new startups a fighting chance of navigating GDPR regulations without being fined! We are a multinational team based across 4 countries, with various backgrounds including Tech, Academic, Legal, Entrepreneurship, and Consulting. We are equal parts a tech-centred business and a law firm, combining many years of expertise to create a unique and dynamic environment. We’re looking for a Sales Representative to join our team and be an integral part of our adventure!
- With a keen focus on business development and sales, you will be integral in acquiring and managing new clients, and key stakeholder management will be second nature to you.
- As the front line for all sales activity in the company, you would influence tangible company growth through a responsibility for a considerable proportion of net new revenue.
- Maintain and grow our revenue base by becoming a brand expert, making it easy and pleasant for our clients to find the products which are best for them, clearly highlighting the unique selling points of Prighter and solving their product enquiries.
- Steadily grow sales amongst your basket of account opportunities through outbound sales conversations with the prospect organisations presented to you each day, driving each through to a close.
- You love being in a fast-paced environment with plenty of responsibility from Day 1, and you are naturally proactive and take initiative.
- You are a self-motivated sales professional, able to foster relationships with potential clients right from first contact all the way to closing.
- You are able to spot genuine opportunities, understanding the market and tailoring your approach to each case.
- You have excellent ral and written negotiating skills as much of the communication with our potential clients is over the phone, through emails and over video calls.
- You ideally have 1-2 years of B2B sales experience
- You’re curious and passionate about building new, exciting ventures, and being a part of something groundbreaking as we seek to change the way privacy is done today!
- Full control to design the end-to-end sales process as you see fit, we value your input!
- International exposure to expand your c-suite network and get unique access to our network of leaders, experts and investors
- The opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals - our team boasts a seriously impressive collective CV and you will be directly working with our COO, a serial entrepreneur with years of experience launching and managing hyper growth start-ups
- A relaxed workplace that supports flexible hours and remote working
- Take pride in knowing you are contributing to a company committed to supporting the growth of small businesses and privacy rights of EU and UK citizens!
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out directly to email@example.com with your CV and a sample of your previous projects.