Prighter is centered around enabling companies of every shape and size to conduct their business in compliance with data protection regulations. To achieve this goal we develop amazing data protection tools and offer highly specialised privacy services. We are equal parts a tech-centered business and a law firm, combining many years of expertise to create a unique and dynamic environment. We serve clients from small start-ups to multinational corporations in 52 countries. The diversity of our client base mirrors the diversity of our team. Our multinational team is based in four countries with various backgrounds including Engineers, Lawyers, Data Analysts, Business Developers. Our sales & marketing team is looking for an intern assisting in the execution of the roadmap and contributing to the growth of Prighter. Join our team, and be an integral part of our adventure!
- With a keen focus on business development and sales, you will be integral in acquiring and managing new clients, and key stakeholder management will be second nature to you.
- Working side-by-side with the operational and the tech team you will get into the nitty gritty of SaaS business operations.
- Get involved in marketing and market research to round out your experience, jumping into projects ad hoc to support your team and drive the business forwards.
- Bring your language skills to the communication with clients, the drafting of marketing materials and the further development of our tools and website.
- You will be trusted with responsibility for high impact projects that constantly push you out of your comfort zone and gives you the opportunity to be the best you can.
- You love being in a fast-paced environment with plenty of responsibility from Day 1
- You’re highly motivated and hands on but also driven to learn and improve constantly
- You’re curious and passionate about building new, exciting ventures, and being a part of something groundbreaking as we seek to change the way privacy is done today!
- Grow in a multidisciplinary team and be inspired by seasoned professionals in other fields.
- A relaxed workplace that supports flexible hours and remote working
- Take pride in knowing you are contributing to a company committed to supporting the growth of small businesses and privacy rights of EU and UK citizens!
The gross salary for this position starts from EUR 1.000. If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please reach out directly to email@example.com with your CV.